home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Sweater I Can't Stop Wearing



casual weekend outfit

cute womens casual look



sweater (on sale, size xs) // jeans // booties // purse // necklace (on sale)

Let's face it, this LA girl does not do the cold well. And by cold, I mean it's been raining for 3 days straight. I refuse to buy an umbrella or rain boats in hopes the weather will get the hint. Really the jokes on me. Wet and cold is what sums up my look this week. But even if I'm all wet, I'm still reaching for the one sweater that always perks me up. For so long, I dismissed this mustard color thinking it wouldn't work with my skin tone. Turns out, I was wrong and is one of the best mood boasters. Anyone else have a color that instantly changes their mood? Everyone needs one. But back to this sweater, it's on sale right now and so surprised! It's so cozy and works well with black and white jeans. 




Anyway, let's flashback to last year's look here. It's another good casual weekend look (in case you need another one). Anyway, it's safe to say I still own all those pieces. I may or may not be typing this post wearing those jeans. 

Thanks for linking up with us! Our picks are Karen from Lady in Violet and Nailil from Thirty Minus One! How adorable are these Spring looks?





7 comments:

  1. Blue is my mood boosting colour but I do love mustard yellow - I've been enjoying wearing it a lot recently! :)


    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope you are having a great week and have a lovely weekend ahead!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sweater! I love the color and the statement sleeves!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mustard color is so good on you, girl!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you can't stop wearing this. It's gorgeous!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sweater! I love the color and statement sleeves. It looks so cozy and perfect for the cooler and rainy weather. It was raining on our end too last week. It was crummy so I getcha!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute sweater. Love the sleeves. Cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute sweater! The color looks beautiful on you, and those sleeves are so fun!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!