home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Double Denim + Linkup



I think I might say this evvvery Friday, but it's F R I D A Y! It's been rough transitioning into this new job, well the balancing part. And everytime I think I've got it down turns out I don't. #ProjectLife Oh, and daylight's saving has still got me off. Is that just me? But I was able to squeeze in a haircut and color. Annnd I'm trying to prep for my Costa Rica trip coming in less than 2 weeks. It just hit me as I typed that sentence. 2 weeks! And when I say prepping I mean picking up my passport tomorrow from the Passport Agency because I barely renewed it. FYI your passport actually expires 6 months before the date it shows on your passport. Go read that sentence again and then go check your passport. You don't want to be the lady I met who should have been in Paris instead of trying to renew her passport and board her plane the same day. 

Let's flashback to last year's look here. Actually, you might remember it from last week's. Opps! I used the wrong one, soo...yeah I'm a little off. 
  Thanks for linking up! We hope you'll join in this week!







12 comments:

  1. Time change always me tired for at least a week. Great denim on denim look!

    Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely double denim look and I'm always excited for trips, even if it is not mine, I mean Costa Rica...sun, beach, perfect tropical getaway.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is seriously so dreamy! I have those loafers, too, and I just love them!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute loafers and your sweater looks so comfortable! Thanks for hosting this awesome link up! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double denim is always a good idea and your hair is looking fab!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a good denim on denim look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the double denim on you, and the sweater makes it look so cozy! So exciting that you'll be visiting Costa Rica soon!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starting a new job is always rough! But at least you are still looking fabulous :-) I love those shoes!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know about the passport! A trip to costa rica does sound pretty great, and yes as much as I like daylight savings time, the switch is rough!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look super cute! Www.Haitianfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!