home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Craving Lately: Black and White Plaid

Maybe I should really be calling this my Christmas wishlist because I want one of each of these black and white plaid picks! And well it is the holiday season. With my recent love for black and white, it only seems natural to want it in plaid from. I've been a fan of plaid for sometime. Originally, I saw that amazing coat and have been stocking it every.single.day. But seriously they are all so so good! It's a toss and go look fabulous. Anyone else loving black and white plaid?

xo Adri
Link up on Random Wed

10 comments:

  1. love this print the second one is my favourite !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this simple print. These options are so fun! I have this navy and grey plaid shirt from J.Crew and whenever I wear it, I feel a little boyish. My friend said the same thing when she wore it. I have it up on my blog today underneath a sweater, but I was wondering how you make darker plaid prints not look so boyish?
    Thank you!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to all three. I too am loving black and white plaid.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this as a coat!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you with black & white!! And I really want to add a long vest to my closet....this one just might be the one!!! Thanks for sharing your fab finds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE VEST AND THE COAT ARE MY FAVORITE!
    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vest <3 OMG the vest. I love it.

    I can't believe I'm just finding your blog!

    xoxo,
    Brie

    My Fashion Fancies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!