home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, October 13, 2014

Nasty Gal Romper





photos by Jeans and a Teacup



It's one of those lessons that has taken me some time to learn, but some times I learn the hard way. That's not just me riiight? Those accessories and great ones are completely worth spending on. I can't even tell you how many times I've worn this Panama hat and truthfully I didn't think I would wear it enough to spend $58 on a hat (I wasn't exactly a hat person at the time). And when you impulsively buy a cute floral romper for $23 it's the perfect touch to make that romper look more expensive. Hopefully, I learn this lesson from now on. But I'm thinking this floral romper was actually a very good decision because LA likes to keep it in the 90's. Yes, the 90's in October. The trench and vest however are seeming pretty foolish.

Hope you had a great weekend! It was my friend's wedding yesterday! Can't even tell you how amazing it was!

xo Adri

Link up on Style Sessions

8 comments:

  1. I love this romper! I just looked at the sight and they didn't have a small anymore or I definitely would have snatched it up. You look so cute, and you are so right about accessories, they add so much!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that romper! Would pair perfectly with booties and a cardigan for fall too! I totally agree with you about accessories- they can make an outfit!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I can't really wear anything similar due to the approaching cold season, I love this floral piece! Great choice :)

    Denina
    http://deninamartin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute romper! And the longer sleeves are perfect for fall-- since it's too hot for real jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral print and the cut of this romper--so perfect for fall :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree! I used to always forget accessories or just wouldn't take the time to put them on, but they really can change a look or make it better! You look wonderful! What a fun romper!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always are rocking rompers...love, love, love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that romper! Such a gorgeous print :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!