home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, March 21, 2014

Craving Lately: Pretty Florals

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
It's safe to say that with the official arrival of Spring, it's only natural to want to pick up anything with flowers and so many of these pieces have me wanting nothing more than to wear pretty florals from here on out. Whether it's for everyday or maybe a little getaway, adding a floral piece can never be wrong. I've been eyeing #4 for weeks, but #5 would be so fun to mix with stripes.  Spot a fave that you can see adding?

Happy of happiest Fridays!

Link up on Fab Friday




7 comments:

  1. That coral skirt (#5) is so pretty! And I can definitely see you in that dress (#4!). Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely on the lookout for a floral skirt like #5! I love pairing them with stripes too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. floral prints are a classic print to have in the wardrobe. The third dress is so pretty

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think florals are a staple for summer! Love the shift dresses! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWO thumbs up to anything florals this Spring.....love your picks!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, love the floral!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!